User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My Sons Baby Gecko Lizard.

Smile My Sons Baby Gecko Lizard.

I spent all day yesterday touring around with my Son Daniel to help him find a baby gecko lizard. We eventually found one He purchased the complete set up. Here are a couple of pics. He has named him "TimTam" He is very cute

This is his tank.

If you look closely on this one you can see him on a leaf.

TimTam himself

2. The following 2 users like this post:

Debra (07-10-2013), plax (07-10-2013)

Parrots

Rosie, our Greenwing Macaw (Hatchday 4/1/12)
    Is that a leopard gecko? I love them, very sweet natured. I had one years ago and she was a doll. Congrats to your son!
    Rosie & Kendra

It could well be a leopard gecko Kendra. I am not 100% sure. He is sooo cute though

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    Hey Wendy, neat Gecko! I had to look twice at the middle photo because TimTam's head in the image resembles the reflection of an index finger with a long fingernail. It reminds me of one of those ambiguous images that someone has purposely created. I believe the hand part is indeed a reflection of the particular hand that snapped the photo. It's interesting how it came out like that

6. The following user likes this post:

Honesty (07-10-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by plax View Post
    Hey Wendy, neat Gecko! I had to look twice at the middle photo because TimTam's head in the image resembles the reflection of an index finger with a long fingernail. It reminds me of one of those ambiguous images that someone has purposely created. I believe the hand part is indeed a reflection of the particular hand that snapped the photo. It's interesting how it came out like that
    Your right Tony, I think it is the reflection of Lexi's finger. You can just about see TimTams head.

Parrots

Quincy CAG Hatched 03/2000 Gotcha @ 3 months old ~ Savannah GW Macaw Hatched 06/1993 Gotcha 4/2013 ~ Coqui B&G Macaw Hatched 09/2003 Gotcha 10/2013 ~ Sidney Blue Crown Conure Gotcha Day 06/2015 Hatch Date Guess 06/2010.
    Very cute! Glad you shared that with us.

"Nothing that matters comes easy, and nothing easy ever really matters." ~ Lyrics From Ordinary Girl By Rick Springfield

9. The following user likes this post:

Honesty (07-10-2013)

Parrots

eclectus x 4, cockatiels x4, lories x2, budgies x26 and babies all year round of all my birds
    very cute and its a leopard or an Asian house gecko , what a great set up , what are the diamentions of it, it looks like it would house a snake very nicely

Parrots

Green Quaker- Cooper
    that is not a leopard gecko. im 90% certain. and if it was that isn't the best setup. they are a desert gecko congrats though!

Quote Originally Posted by coltfire View Post
    very cute and its a leopard or an Asian house gecko , what a great set up , what are the diamentions of it, it looks like it would house a snake very nicely
    The tank is 30 inches wide X 36 inches high. I really have to draw the line at a snake LOL

Parrots

Green Quaker- Cooper
    Quote Originally Posted by Honesty View Post
    The tank is 30 inches wide X 36 inches high. I really have to draw the line at a snake LOL
    aw why? snakes are so cute! haha. I love my snake!! but anyways, I can understand. a lot of my family is terrified of snakes!!!